Pages

Moody Picks – Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale

The Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale has been live now since early this morning and I’ve been pretty excited about it all day.  If you haven’t gone to LillyPulitzer.com yet, then you gotta head over to the site asap to start stocking up on some amazing deals.  Just so you know, Lilly Pulitzer only offers this sale twice a year and you can save anywhere from 40% to 60% off of colorful tops, maxi dresses in funky prints and so many more Lilly favorites.

Well at 8:00am this morning, I opened the Lilly Pulitzer website on both my laptop and iPad and quickly opened the Lilly app on my iPhone to start shopping. I thought I was early, but unfortunately there were 21,000 people in the online queue that had the same idea. After about a three hour wait in line, I finally made it into the sale.  Hopefully, you all were able to snag some great deal today.  And if you didn’t, then don’t worry you still have 2 more days to shop.  Lilly also mentioned on Twitter that they will be adding inventory over the next couple of days, so keep your eye out for more goodies.

Anyways, thought I would share a quick post with 20 of my favorite items that are available in the sale right now and they are all under $100.00  Check them out below:


1 comment:

  1. I'd be trampled if all sites gave articles like these awesome articles.
    here

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign